29 May 2014

Sabre Norris + 540

She is 9 years of old, lives in New South Wales, Australia and last week she landed her first ever 540 on a vert ramp. Sabre Norris has been skating for 3 years now and she is simply killing it. Here is what she had to say to the homies over at 'The Berrics' about it all:

"My favorite trick is a 540. I watched Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins do it on the internet, and I just had to do it. That was my 75th attempt of the day. Every time I tried one and didn’t land it I put a rock on the table. It ended up being my 75th rock. I was frothing. I did some 720s too. Not proper. I called it 540 to revert to splat. I didn’t cry though. My goal is to do 100 of them before this Saturday. I’m up to 75. I still can’t ride a bike, but I can do a 540."

Sabre has so much to teach us all when it comes to persistence and goal setting. We also love the fact that it was a female skater that inspired her!

Check out the video which has now gone viral below:

No comments:

Post a Comment